Creating emotionally fluent learners
Using a range of tools, we support you in developing the ‘well-being’ of your Kura.
We can work with you to identify your strengths and areas of need and then support you with strategies and tools for growing expertise.
Design learning programmes that weave together aspects of the Health and PE Curriculum, Relationships and Sexuality Framework, and the Mental Health Framework in mana-enhancing ways.
We will support you in developing a thoroughly planned approach to building teacher capability and consistent practices. Once the ‘systems’ part is done, our packages will include creating, sifting and sorting some of the best resources available and supporting you in designing learning that meets the needs of your students.
This course is suitable for :
- Tumuaki, Senior Leadershiip Teams, and Kaiako who are wanting to support their learners to be emotionally agile and fluent
- Leaders who understand Maslov’s theory of needs and want to ensure they are catering to the needs of the students in front of them through consistent, evidence-based approaches
- Leaders who are at the stage of infusing social and emotional learning into any area.
- Develop a school wide approach to infusing Social and Emotional Learning across your kura.
- Learn ways to support building teacher capability and the integration of consistent SEL into practice
- Design learning programmes that target specific needs
- Evaluating Social and Emotional Learning - exploring the challenges and possible solutions
- Develop a bank of resources for active integrated learning of SEL into
3-Days Online | 9am - 3pm
2 Mar, 23 Mar & 5 Apr 2023
*Minimum class numbers apply