Are you wanting to deprivatise practice and create a culture of collaboration within your kura? Perhaps you wish to move from single-cell to collaborative teaching pedagogies? You may even want to create collaborative professional growth approaches. Or you wish to raise ākonga agency within their learning.
Over this series of workshops, we will cover:
- Spaces - review, advice and guidance, barriers, best practice
- Pedagogy - planned approach to organisational change
- Relationship building - Agreements, Systems and Structures that support change.
- Student agency - planned development to maximise
- Exhibitions of learning
- Growth plan for collaboration
Collaboration 101 -
- Develop a deep understanding of collaboration vs cooperation
- Explore co-teaching approaches and opportunities for natural integration
- Flexible learning spaces - purposeful use of places and spaces
- Develop an implementation plan and process for integrating collaboration within your context
Building relationships that support collaboration
- Developing and understanding your ‘why’ for collaboration within learning spaces
- Building trust
- Systems that support relationships within collaborative environments
- Developing student agency
- Ongoing support for collaboration within your context
- Processes for review, refinement and celebrating success.
3-Days Online | 9am - 3pm
19 May, 2 Jun & 23 Jun 2023
*Minimum class numbers apply