Have you seen some digital tools that could be good to use in your classroom, but you need help implementing them? This three-day ‘sandbox’ for teachers of years 7-10 introduces a range of digital tools and provides tailored support to explore the tools and tie them appropriately to learning outcomes. You will have time to explore, play, and apply each tool with expert support from your online facilitator.
Tools covered in the course include Padlet, Scratch, Gimkit, Genial.ly, Jamboard, Whiteboard, Canva, CoSpaces, Hyperdocs, Gather, KanBan, Thinglink and Flip and more as well as some ‘app-smashing’ combinations.
In these workshops, you will:
- Explore a range of digital tools and how they can be used purposefully
- Embed activities into current project or unit planning
- Design new activities by applying tools
- Explore the concept of ‘app-smashing’
- Create exemplars using a range of current digital tools
- Compare tools using SAMR and TPACK models
- Explore systems thinking for User experience
- Explain how digital tools can be used purposefully in learning design
3-Days Online | 9am - 3pm
12, 26 Jun & 24 Jul 2023
*Minimum class numbers apply